COMO DESMONTAR LA VALVULA
Adicional a nuestras instrucciones de cuidar usted encuentra aqui una explicacion detallada sobre como desmontar una valvula, en el momento la descripcion de las imagenes esta en ingles solamente.
Set of tools needed: Small screwdriver, medium sized screwdriver, small hammer (50g)
Plastic block (with hole in the middle), Punch (size of the tip = 2mm). -
1. Remove the valve cap on the front side of your horn.
2. On the backside remove the screw from the linkage arm and the screw on top of the valve from the linkage receiver. -
3. Place the punch into the hole.
4. Gently tap onto the punch, this will dislodge the bearing plate on the other side. -
5. The bearing plate was dislodged. (On the fingers: Bearing plate with ball.) You can see the rotor inside the case.
6. Removed rotor. Clean the rotor with some cloth and oil. -
7. Clean the casing with some cloth.
8. Put back the rotor into the casing, then place the bearing plate back onto the casing. -
9. Place the plastic block onto the bearing plate with the hole facing the plate.
10. Tap with the small hammer onto the plastic block. When the bearing plate is back in place, screw the valve cap back onto the casing. -
11. Test the valve if it is running free.
12. Put the linkage receiver back onto the shaft, it only fits in one position. -
13. Put the philips screw back onto the shaft and fasten it with the screwdriver.
14. Connect the linkage arm with the linkage receiver using the small screwdriver with the washer. Do not loose the washer, otherwise the linkage could produce some noises.